A cold front will move across the region this morning, allowing high pressure to build today and tonight. Another moisture laden warm front will head north towards the area on Sunday, and cross the region Monday. A cold front will move through the area Monday night into Tuesday. Flooding will be possible again early next week as additional moderate to heavy rain falls on saturated ground, especially Monday
into Tuesday.

In the forecast – Sunny today, cloudy tonight, 20 percent chance of rain Sunday, 40 percent chance of rain Sunday night, 70 percent chance of rain Monday and Monday night, 40 percent chance of rain New Year’s Day, cloudy Tuesday night and Wednesday, then a 30 percent chance of rain mixing with snow Wednesday night, 40 percent chance of rain and snow Thursday, and a 30 percent chance of rain a snow Thursday night. Highs through the period will range from 44 to 62 and lows between 32 and 54.