There is a 40 percent chance of rain this afternoon and a 60 percent chance tonight, sunny on Friday, but there’s a 70 percent chance of rain Saturday and a 100 percent chance Saturday night. There may be enough rainfall to produce some minor flooding Sunday into Monday. Strong northwest winds and much colder temperatures are expected Sunday night and Monday. The forecast calls for a low of 15 Sunday night and 19 Monday night.
About The Author
Bill Wyatt holds a B.S. in Telecommunications from Radford University. He is a radio and television station owner, journalist, broadcaster, web designer, and media consultant.
wind: 6mph N
H 40 • L 38
Weather from OpenWeatherMap