Periods of light freezing rain or freezing drizzle could occur late tonight. Spotty freezing rain or freezing drizzle could linger into Wednesday morning. Then heavy rain during Wednesday night could result in minor flooding. Our forecast calls for 20 percent chance of freezing rain after 2am tonight. 40 percent chance of freezing rain before 10am Wednesday, then a 40 percent chance of rain. 100 percent chance of rain Wednesday night with up to an inch possible. 70 percent chance of rain Thursday ending by 1pm with another half an inch possible.
About The Author
Bill Wyatt holds a B.S. in Telecommunications from Radford University. He is a radio and television station owner, journalist, broadcaster, web designer, and media consultant.
wind: 6mph NNW
H 41 • L 38
Weather from OpenWeatherMap