A frontal boundary stays in the vicinity of the region through Friday. A strong cold front will cross the region this weekend followed by a wave of low pressure that could bring wintry precipitation for the start of next week.

Our forecast – 40 percent chance of rain today and 58. 70 percent chance of rain tonight and 39. 40 percent chance of rain Friday and 46. 60 percent chance of rain Friday night and 39. 50 percent chance of rain and 58 on Saturday. Cloudy Saturday night and 33. Sunday will be sunny and 47. 40 percent chance of rain and snow Sunday night with a low of 28. Monday there will be a 30 percent chance of rain and snow with a high near 40. Cloudy and cold Monday night with a low of 25 and partly sunny Tuesday with a high of 39.