High pressure slides off the NC coast today. A front crosses our area Monday. High pressure builds back in for Tuesday and Wednesday.

Your 5-day WHEEcast: Mostly sunny and windy today with a high near 67 and wind gusts up to 23 mph. Mostly cloudy tonight and 45. 80 percent chance of showers Monday afternoon through the night with a high of 63 and low of 38. 20 percent chance of rain Tuesday morning, becoming partly sunny with a high of 51 and low of 32. Sunny Wednesday with a high of 54 and low of 30. Sunny Thursday with a high of 60 and low of 38.