A cold front will cross our region this afternoon bringing us a period of rain showers and isolated thunderstorms. Dry weather returns for mid-week as high pressure builds back across the region from Tuesday through Friday.

Your 5-day WHEEcast: 80 percent chance of rain this afternoon and tonight with a high of 69 and low of 41. 20 percent chance of rain Tuesday morning and windy with a high of 52 and low of 30. Sunny Wednesday with a high of 55 and low of 32. Sunny Thursday with a high of 62 and low of 39. Sunny Friday with a high of 69 and low of 46.