High pressure over the Great Lakes will move east into New England by tonight while a low pressure system tracks from the Central Plains to the Tennessee Valley by Friday morning, then off the East Coast by Saturday. Another low pressure system over the Central United States on Sunday will reach the east by Tuesday.

Your 5-day WHEEcast: Sunny and 72 today. 60 percent chance of rain tonight with a low of 48. 100 percent chance of rain on Friday with patchy fog early and a high of 59. 30 percent chance of shower Friday night ending by 11 PM with a low of 50. Partly sunny Saturday with a high of 75 and low of 52. Mostly cloudy Sunday with a high of 76 and low of 61. 70 percent chance of showers Monday and 60 percent Monday night with a high of 74 and a low of 55.