A strong cold front may bring a severe thunderstorm and heavy rain threat to the area late Thursday night into Friday.

Your 5-Day WHEEcast: Sunny today with a high of 70 and low of 46. Sunny Wednesday with a high of 78 and low of 54. Thursday sunny with a high of 77 and wind gusts up to 22 mph. 40 percent chance of showers Thursday night with a low of 62. 90 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Friday with a high of 70. 70 percent chance of showers Friday night with a low of 49. 30 percent chance of showers Saturday with a high of 63. Mostly cloudy Saturday night with a low of 45.