A warm front lifts north today. A strong cold front will bring a threat of severe thunderstorms and heavy rain to the area Friday into Friday evening. The main threats will be damaging winds and flooding. High pressure builds back in late in the weekend.
- Today: Partly sunny with a high near 79.
- Tonight: 30 percent chance of showers tonight with a low of 62.
- Friday: 90 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, wind gusts up to 22 mph with a high of 71.
- Friday Night: 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low of 51.
- Saturday: 50 percent chance of showers, winds gusts up to 22 mph with a high near 60. Saturday Night: 30 percent chance of showers with a low of 42.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 70 and a low of 48.
- Monday: Sunny, with a high near 80 and a low of 55.