The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention announced Friday that 170 people in 10 states, including Virginia, have gotten sick because of E.coli found in ground beef. 21 people have had to be hospitalized. There have been no deaths reported. No distributor or brand has been identified, but the cases involve meat that was eaten after March 1st. Consumers are urged to wash hands frequently and cook ground beef to an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
About The Author
Bill Wyatt holds a B.S. in Telecommunications from Radford University. He is a radio and television station owner, journalist, broadcaster, web designer, and media consultant.
wind: 5mph N
H 66 • L 62
Weather from OpenWeatherMap
VDOT Seeks Public Input on Route 220 Connector StudyJul 23, 2019 | Travel
One of America’s Best Golf Courses Right Here at HomeJul 22, 2019 | Business