Hans Zimmer to score Netflix series ‘All the Sinners Bleed’
A photo of Hans Zimmer. (Lee Kirby)
Hans Zimmer is taking his talents to Netflix.
The Oscar-winning composer will score the streaming service’s upcoming thriller series All the Sinners Bleed. He will do so alongside his composer collective Bleeding Fingers Music. This upcoming show is an adaptation of S.A. Cosby’s thriller novel of the same name.
All the Sinners Bleed will follow the first Black sheriff in a Southern county who is haunted by his mother’s death. He leads the hunt for a serial killer who has targeted the county’s Black community for years.
It is currently in production in Atlanta, Georgia, and comes from showrunner Joe Robert Cole, who also writes, executive produces and directs several episodes.
“All the Sinners Bleed lives in the tension between faith, violence and redemption, the kind of moral complexity where music speaks most powerfully. Joe Robert Cole and S.A. Cosby have created a world that is haunting, intimate and unflinchingly human,” Zimmer said in a press release. “We’re proud to collaborate with Netflix, Higher Ground and Amblin on a series unafraid to sit with discomfort and truth, allowing the score to breathe in moments of silence as much as in moments of chaos.”
Cole similarly spoke highly of Zimmer in his own statement.
“Hans crafts unforgettable themes and immersive scores that root you emotionally in the world of a story. Our series explores the lighter and darker halves of who we are as people and which side wins within us,” Cole said. “I’m incredibly excited to have Hans and the Bleeding Fingers Music composer collective interpreting this core contention through music.”
Lady Gaga attends the world premiere of ‘The Devil Wears Prada 2’ at Lincoln Center in New York, New York, on April 20, 2026. (Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for 20th Century Studios)
Lady Gaga hit the red carpet for Monday night’s premiere of The Devil Wears Prada 2, and as the film’s director seemingly confirmed at the premiere, it wasn’t just because she recorded a song for the soundtrack.
According to Vanity Fair, David Frankel took the stage at the New York City event prior to the movie beginning, and then revealed what he called “the worst kept secret in showbiz.” As per the publication, the secret was that Lady Gaga appears in the film as herself, “singing original music to boot.” Gaga then came onstage wearing a black Saint Laurent Fall 2016 gown, kissed Meryl Streep on the cheek and waved to everyone.
The rumors that Gaga might appear in the movie began after she was photographed while reportedly leaving the set in Milan last year.
The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitstheaters May 1, with returning stars Anne Hathaway, Streep, Emily Blunt and Stanley Tucci, as well as multiple additional celebrity cameos.
Tina Fey speaks during the 77th Primetime Emmy Awards at Peacock Theater on Sept. 14, 2025, in Los Angeles, California. (Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Live from London, it’s Saturday night!
The first three hosts of Saturday Night Live UK have been announced.
Tina Fey will become the first-ever host of Saturday Night Live UK, which will premiere on March 21. Fey, of course, spent years as the head writer and a cast member on the American version of the show. Wet Leg will serve as the first-ever musical guest during the same episode.
Jamie Dornan will host the March 28 episode of the program. His show will feature Wolf Alice as its musical guest. Finally, Riz Ahmed will be the host of the April 4 episode, with musical guest Kasabian.
The inaugural cast of Saturday Night Live UK includes Hammed Animashaun, Ayoade Bamgboye, Larry Dean, Celeste Dring, George Fouracres, Ania Magliano, Annabel Marlow, Al Nash, Jack Shep, Emma Sidi and Paddy Young.
The original show’s creator, Lorne Michaels, is an executive producer on the new version of the show. He continues to run the American version, which is currently on its 51st season. Based in London, the new edition of the show will follow the exact same format as its U.S. counterpart.
Saturday Night Live UK will air on Sky and the streaming service NOW in the U.K. Peacock will stream the show in the U.S., with new episodes debuting to the platform the day after they initially air.
Melissa Gilbert speaks with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos in an interview airing on ‘Good Morning America’ on April 6, 2026. (ABC News)
Melissa Gilbert is speaking out for the first time about the child sexual contact charges against her husband, actor Timothy Busfield.
“This has been the most traumatizing experience of our lives,” Gilbert told Good Morning America co-anchor George Stephanopoulos in her first interview about the charges, airing Monday on GMA.
In the interview, a preview of which was released Thursday, Gilbert opened up about what she believes happened and the aftermath of the charges.
“Our life as we knew it is done. We are grieving what we had. All of our plans, all of our dreams, all of our ideas, all of our projects,” said Gilbert, who wed Busfield in 2013. “For Tim, it’s done. He’s canceled … even if he’s exonerated, he will always be that guy. The last person in the world who would hurt a child.”
She continued, “And believe me, if I thought for a second that Tim Busfield hurt a child, he’d have a lot more to worry about than prison.”
When asked by Stephanopoulos why she is speaking out now, Gilbert — who spoke alongside her and Busfield’s attorney Larry Stein — replied, “It’s time.”
Busfield was indicted on Feb. 6 by a grand jury in New Mexico on four counts of criminal sexual contact of a child, according to Bernalillo County District Attorney Sam Bregman.
The actor — best known for his role as Danny Concannon on The West Wing — later pleaded not guilty to all four counts.
The charges against Busfield stem from accusations that he inappropriately touched a child actor on the set of the TV show The Cleaning Lady, which was filmed in Albuquerque, according to a criminal complaint.
The actor denied the allegations when interviewed by investigators, according to the criminal complaint.
Busfield turned himself in to authorities in New Mexico in January and was held without bond. He was later released on his own recognizance pending trial.
At the time of the indictment, Stein told ABC News that the grand jury’s decision was “not unexpected.”
“As the saying goes, a grand jury will indict a ham sandwich. What is deeply concerning is that the District Attorney is choosing to proceed on a case that is fundamentally unsound and cannot be proven at trial. The detention hearing exposed fatal weaknesses in the State’s evidence — gaps that no amount of charging decisions can cure,” Stein said in a statement.
He added, “Mr. Busfield will fight these charges at every stage and looks forward to testing the State’s case in open court — where evidence matters — not behind closed doors.”
In a statement to ABC News Thursday, the district attorney’s office said its focus “remains on the victims.”
“The Bernalillo County District Attorney’s Office handles hundreds of child abuse cases every year. When a child reports abuse, we take it very seriously,” the statement said. “In this matter, a neutral grand jury indicted the defendant on four Counts of Criminal Sexual Contact of a Minor (Child Under 13).”
“This office follows our ethical duty to only proceed on cases where a good faith basis exists to prosecute,” the statement continued. “While it is not surprising that the defendant is attempting to garner public support through the media, our focus remains on the victims. We will continue to fight for them every step of the way.”
Busfield’s trial is tentatively set for May 2027 in New Mexico.
Watch more of Melissa Gilbert’s interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos on Monday, April 6, on Good Morning America from 7 a.m. ET to 9 a.m. ET on ABC.